This is Pod 5’s IRL project.

Learning Outcomes:

I think the learning content of this group is very good. It vividly and interestingly shows their research content in the way of slides: “inclusion in the classroom”. In fact, when I didn’t watch their slides, I didn’t know the real meaning of inclusion. I only knew that it was the general meaning of “include”, but I didn’t understand what it represented. In the slides of this group, Shelly Moore’s speech video is inserted to explain the meaning of inclusion: not separated by group, not separated by individual, more than physical integration, vocabulary, teaching to diversity, I like this sentence very much: “inclusion is a belief system. It begins with the belief that every child has strengths to build upon, interests to share, and experiences to honor.”. The content required by the teacher is reflected in the slides, and will not make people feel boring. They have brought the use of multimedia to the extreme, and the design of the slides is excellent! Through the study of slides, I can clearly understand their teaching content.

Content Organization:

The form of content organization is very interesting and effective, not boring and very interesting, and the division of each section is very orderly. The overall order is very planned, and can make people better understand rather than the whole article. Reading makes people unable to remember quickly.The content related to the topic is included, and a lot of videos and content are available, which are helpful for learning.

Interactive Activities :

Interactive activities are also very interesting. For example, at the beginning of the article, there are web pages for learners to check their learning level, and they can also leave messages to interact with them, which is very effective. There is also a discussion part in the slide, which can consolidate what we have learned, and we can share what we have learned. This is closely related to the theme of “inclusion”, because we work together in groups, which I believe is their original intention.

Assessment Plan Alignment:

This group provides pop quiz, which is a very creative question. The question contains pictures, which can greatly improve the enthusiasm of learners. Although these problems are simple, they can make people divergent thinking. The key to learning is their own thinking activities. I think this part has also been completed very well.

Designing for Inclusion of Diverse Learners:

The choice of learners is very appropriate. I think this kind of learning content is suitable for any learners, regardless of their age. Maybe some learners who are not very good at English will have some difficulties in learning.

Readings and Resources:

There’s plenty of bibliography, and there are videos and tables to watch in the slides, which can help us understand.

Overall:

I think pod5 works are very good, very novel and beautiful slide show, no matter what kind of learners can learn a lot of rich knowledge, are very effective and helpful to us. Very good, I believe the team members have also made a lot of efforts, thank you for your efforts so that we can see such a great work!